Joomla\CMS\Cache\Storage\FileStorage::_deleteFolder JFolder: :delete: Could not delete folder. Path: /var/www/vhosts/1/125226/webspace/httpdocs/rdawheatbelt.com.au/cache/page
NORTHAM - Growing the Growers - FREE
Interested in diversifying or a new venture?
The ANFAB series of workshops across Australia are showcasing the exciting developments and possibilities of the burgeoning native food and botanicals sector. As the extraordinary health benefits and medicinal properties of unique Australian plants are being “discovered” the market demand is enormous, (especially from the national and international pharma and nutraceutical companies) and is far outstripping supply.
There are opportunities for growing, value-adding and marketing native foods.
Come and join the discussion in NORTHAM!
• Delivering the latest industry information: business models, value chain collaboration, quality assurance and logistical optimisation elements
• Exploring potential emerging markets
• Connecting growers to the value chain
• Networking with the region’s native food growers and building beneficial relationships
• Integrating indigenous cultural knowledge to strengthen the industry’s understanding and appreciation of the uniqueness and value of the species grown.
Speakers include leading industry figures: Prof. Cheryl Kickett-Tucker - Curtin; Amanda Garner - ANFAB; Kelvin Flugge - DAFWA; Oral McGuire - Gundi Consulting; Simon Wallwork - Noongar Land Enterprise Group, Karlee Bertola - DAFWA; John Stanley - John Stanley & Assoc.; Juliet Grist - RDA Wheatbelt; Dale Tilbrook - Maali Mia; Peter Cooke - AgKnowledge; Finbarr Horgan- UTS, Cameron Scadding - Source Certain.
Day 1 - MON 27TH NOVEMBER
9am - 4pm Presentations and discussions with guest speakers.
4pm - 5pm Sundowner networking
Day 2 - TUE 28TH NOVEMBER
9am - 12pm Sustainable extraction and industry SWAT
1pm - 3pm Farm tour - Noogar family farm at Northam growing
large-scale Sandalwood plantation.
WHERE Muresk Institute, 1 Muresk Rd, Northam WA 6401
REGISTER Close Friday 24th November 2017