RDA Wheatbelt Annual Report 2020
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Wheatbelt’s Annual Report for 2019-20.
RDA Wheatbelt has been actively involved in a number of initiatives during this period including:
• A wheatbelt tourism stocktake
• Collaborative GrantGuru funding and grants portal
• Wheatbelt Secondary Freight Network
• Noongar enterprise development support projects
• Aged and disability care service delivery
• Local Government engagement
• Supporting grant funding applicants
The RDA Wheatbelt top 5 strategic priorities and business activities are identified, along with Wheatbelt regional priorities, issues, opportunities, challenges and emerging opportunities. We will be reviewing our priorities in 2021 to ensure alignment of Commonwealth, State and Local Government regional development plans.
I encourage you to take the time to read through the enclosed report and if you would like any further information on any of our initiatives please feel free to contact us on (08) 9575 1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org